If you don’t watch every episode RIGHT when they air, what are you doing with your life?
Lucky for you, I’ve factored your lifestyle needs into the equation here. Here are the recaps for season 4 of “Southern Charm.” Watch the show whenever you want and read these to feel like you just watched it with your meanest friend:
▪ Episode 1: How Thomas Ravenel’s $30K rug might be hurting some feelings today
▪ Episode 2: The night Landon Clements annoyed the Lord God Almighty
▪ Episode 3: ‘Southern Charm’ recap: 5 insults about Landon and compliments for everyone but her
▪ Episode 4: ‘Southern Charm’ recap: Shep Rose’s head + Craig Conover’s cat friend = The biggest mystery on the show
▪ Episode 5: Watch your backs, ladies. Cameran has hoo-doo and plans to find Shep a forever home
▪ Episode 6: ‘Southern Charm’ recap: Shep Rose’s liver is like ‘Dude, come on ...’
▪ Episode 7: ‘Southern Charm’ recap: Landon’s nervous laugh inspires a spin-off idea Kim Jong Un might even support
▪ Episode 8: ‘Southern Charm’ recap: Say Kathryn Dennis’ name, watch Landon unpucker
This list will be updated throughout the season, assuming I don’t quit before then because Landon has hired me to “roam” the world with her for that travel blog of hers.
I know. It’ll never happen.
PS. If you’re just catching up with season three, you can find those recaps here. And if you’re behind on the “Should I bother with ‘Southern Charm Savannah’?” decision, click here for those recaps.