A man was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center in December 2016 after his e-cigarette apparently exploded in his pocket while he was riding a FAX bus in downtown Fresno, California. Witnesses said the man was trying use the device while riding the Fresno FAX CCTV
A man was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center in December 2016 after his e-cigarette apparently exploded in his pocket while he was riding a FAX bus in downtown Fresno, California. Witnesses said the man was trying use the device while riding the Fresno FAX CCTV

Beaufort News

June 29, 2017 11:26 AM

Beaufort County man sues Sony after exploding e-cig battery injures leg

  Comments  

Videos