Since Sept. 4, 1972, “The Price is Right” has been thrilling audiences with such games as Bullseye, Grocery Game and Plinko — and, of course, leaving us in suspense as to who will “come on down” next.
Now local residents can get the same opportunities to play without going all the way to Hollywood.
“The Price is Right Live,” now in its 9th year, will bring its tour to Georgia and the Carolinas in March.
The touring show has given away more than $10 million in cash and prizes, and sold more than 12 million tickets.
Never miss a local story.
Those who wish to be selected to play will need to be at the venue 3 hours before the show. No ticket purchase is required to be a contestant.
Visit priceisrightlive.com for ticket and contestant information.
▪ Saturday, March 18: Cherokee, N.C., Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort
▪ Sunday, March 19: Columbia, Township Auditorium
▪ Tuesday, March 21: Atlanta, Fox Theatre
▪ Wednesday, March 22: Savannah, Civic Center
▪ Thursday, March 23: Florence, Civic Center
▪ Saturday, March 25: North Charleston, Performing Arts Center
▪ Sunday, March 26: Fayetteville, N.C., Crown Complex
▪ Thursday, March 30: Columbus, Ga., RiverCenter for the Performing Arts
▪ Friday, March 31: Augusta, Ga., Bell Auditorium