Video: Highlights of Donald Trump's speech Wednesday on Hilton Head
Here's a sampling:
- "If I get elected, we're going to win a lot. We're going to win so much you're all going to get sick and tired of winning. You're going to say, 'Oh, no, not again!' I'm only kidding, you'll never get tired of winning." (A line Trump uses at almost every rally now.)
- "So (President Barack) Obama's talking about global warming, but a lot of it's a hoax. It's a moneymaking industry, it's a hoax."
- Obama's "got a problem with the carbon footprint. You can't use hairspray! Because hairspray is going to affect the ozone. ... They don't want me to use hairspray, they want me to use the pump ... and then it comes out in big globs, right? And then it's stuck in your hair, and you say, 'Oh my god, I've got to take a shower again.' I want to use hairspray!"
- "The level of stupidity (in government) is incredible, I'm telling you. I used to use the word incompetent, but now I just call it stupid. I went to an Ivy League school, I'm very highly educated, I know words and I have the best words, but there's no better word than stupid."
- "You think (Islamic State fighters') wives don't know what's going on? You think their kids don't know exactly what Daddy's doing, when Daddy's going to fly into the World Trade Center?"
- "I love Miss Universe and I love the universe."
Video by Josh Mitelman and Delayna Earley