‘Tis the season for twinkle lights, nativities and parades galore.
There are a number of Christmas parades throughout Beaufort and Jasper counties and in Savannah this year spread out through late November and early December.
This list will hopefully help you find the closest one to you or the one scheduled at the most convenient time for your family. (Click the blue event titles for more information.)
If you’re a serious Christmas fan, though, you can probably even make it to up to six of these ...
Nov. 25 at 5 p.m.
The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
▪ Dec. 2 at 10 a.m.
▪ Route: Bridge Street, Calhoun Street, May River Road, Pin Oak Street, ending at Pin Oak and 9th Avenue
▪ For more information, call 843-706-4500 or visit townofbluffton.sc.gov.
▪ Dec. 2 at 5:30 p.m.
▪ River Street
▪ For more information, call Savannah Waterfront Association at 912-234-0295
▪ Dec. 2, 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
▪ Watch from Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, Beaufort
▪ For more information call the Beaufort Sail & Power Squadron at 843-522-3634 or visit www.usps.org/beaufort.
▪ Dec. 3 at 3 p.m.
▪ Downtown Beaufort
▪ For more information, call 843-525-8537 or email LaNelle@BeaufortSC.org
▪ Dec. 7 at 6 p.m.
▪ Route: N. Logan Street, Main Street, right onto N. Green Street to Jacob Smart Boulevard
▪ Dec. 9 at 5:15 p.m.
▪ Port Royal
▪ Festivities in Live Oaks Park afterward
▪ Dec. 9 at 6 p.m. “Christmas Around the World” theme
▪ Route: Hummingbird Lane, Whyte Hardee Boulevard, Main Street ending just past city hall
▪ For more information, email email@example.com
Did we miss a local parade? Email jmcdonough@islandpacket with the details.