I read with great interest and enjoyment the column on Daufuskie Island's "bull whisperer."
However, I question why it garnered above-the-fold banner headlines. Heck, about 90 percent of the folks I know on Hilton Head Island (myself included) are "bull whisperers." The other 10 percent shout it.
Hamp GreeneHilton Head Island
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.