Beaufort County is preparing for the possible impact of Hurricane Florence as the storm is predicted to make landfall on the east coast Friday morning.
Below are links to questions and answers regarding the storm that is predicted to become a Category 3 or 4 hurricane.
The Island Packet and Beaufort Gazette would like to hear form you.
If you have a Hurricane Florence-related question or information you think would be important or helpful to share with others, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, comment on this story or direct messages us on the Island Packet’s Facebook page or the Beaufort Gazette’s Facebook page.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
We will post links to each question here as we answer them, so bookmark this page for the latest information.
- When and where is Hurricane Florence predicted to make landfall?
- Are we under a state of emergency? And what does this mean?
- How are supplies looking at Beaufort County stores?
- Will Beaufort County evacuate for Hurricane Florence?
- Will Beaufort County School District close for Hurricane Florence?
- Are we already feeling the affects of Hurricane Florence?
- Should I book hotel before an evacuation order is called?
- Here is what to do if you see price gouging in Beaufort County.
- Are gas stations running out of fuel?