There’s a tree in the road. Who do I call to have it removed?

Posted by Jeff Shain

If the tree is restricting travel, the Public Works division at Beaufort County Emergency Management is waiting to hear from you. That number is 843-255-4074.

As a backup, the Emergency Operations Center can be reached at 843-255-4060. You’l then be transferred over to Public Works.

To ask a question or read the answers to other questions, click here.