Good morning on this rainy Election Day in the Lowcountry.
Rain is likely over 66 percent of the area today, with early fog in some areas, according to AccuWeather. It was about 73 at sunrise and the expected high will be around 78.
Overnight, it will reach a not-so-chilly 69.
Looking ahead, rain chances diminish rapidly after Wednesday, when it will be 60 percent. The likelihood of rain drops to 40 percent Thursday and 4 percent Friday. Saturday's tenuous forecast shows a 17 percent chance of rain.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Temperatures will peak in the high 70s to around 80 Saturday, with overnight lows Wednesday through Friday near 68 but a cool 59 on Saturday.
Get more information on our weather page.