First Congressional District candidates Mark Sanford and Curtis Bostic are planning stops at polling places throughout the day and watch parties tonight.
The two are vying for the Republican nomination for the seat in a runoff primary. Polls close at 7 p.m.
Bostic will not be in Beaufort County today. He's spending much of his time at polling places in the Charleston area.
Though his schedule is subject to change, Bostic plans be at the following locations:
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
- 9:30 a.m.: Daniel Island Elementary, 2365 Daniel Island Drive, Charleston
- 10:30 a.m.: Ashborough East Precinct - Dorchester Presbyterian Church, 10290 Dorchester Road, Summerville
- 11:30 a.m.: Drayton Hall Elementary School, 3183 Ashley River Road, Charleston
- 1:15 p.m.: The Citadel Mall food court, 2070 Sam Rittenberg Blvd., Charleston
- 2 p.m.: His office at 834 Wappoo Road, Charleston
- 4:30 p.m.: Either a sign rally in Summerville, or St. Andrews Middle School, 721 Wappoo Road, Charleston
- 5:15 p.m.: James Island Charter High School, 1000 Fort Johnson Road in Charleston, and Stiles Point Elementary School 883 Mikell Drive, Charleston
- 7 p.m.: His office on Wappoo Road to watch results come in
Sanford will watch results come in at Sticky Fingers in Mt. Pleasant, 341 Johnnie Dodds Blvd. Other details about his schedule weren't immediately available this morning.