Dozens of Beaufort County groups have pitched in over the past week to collect donations for South Carolina residents affected by severe flooding.
While some donations drives came to end Friday, many are continuing.
Here are some of the places you can still drop off supplies such as water, paper goods, clothing, non-perishable food, pet food, diapers, cleaning supplies and bedding materials:
- The Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce will accept donations through Oct. 16 at 217 Goethe Rd.
- The Hilton Head Area Association of Realtors will accept donations through Oct. 16 at 32 Office Park Road., Suite 124.
- Stokes Honda of Beaufort will accept donations at 88 Robert Smalls Parkway. New socks and underwear are needed most.
- Lowcountry Paver will accept donations from 10 a.m to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at the Publix Shopping Center off Buckwalter Road in Bluffton. Cases of bottled water are preferred since gallon jugs have burst during transit. Volunteers to help load the trailer are also needed.
- Brighton Builders of Bluffton will accept donations 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays until Oct. 15 at 49 Pennington Dr., Suite F.
- Customers who visit Overstocks of Beaufort, LLC at 223 Scott St. can purchase and donate men's dress shirts for less than $3 each. The company will ship donated shirts to the Columbia area.
-The First Baptist Church of Hilton Head Island will accept donations 9 a.m to 5 p.m. Saturday and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday at 100 South Forest Beach Dr.
- Sea Island Carriage Company in Beaufort is trading cases of bottled water brought to its door at 930 Bay St. for a free carriage ride.
- Taylor's Quality Landscape Supplies of Bluffton has established a page on GoFundMe.com where people can make monetary donations, which the company will use to purchase and deliver pallets of water to Columbia and nearby areas. Donations can be made at www.gofundme.com/255r8ytk.
- A blanket and coat donation drive will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the Hilton Head Island Recreation Center at 20 Wilborn Rd. Only new items with tags attached will be accepted.
- River Ridge Academy in Bluffton will accept donations at 3050 River Ridge Dr. through Oct. 16. While all donations will be accepted, trash bags, gloves, paper goods and bleach are needed most.
- The Greenery Retail Center on Hilton Head Island will accept water, paper towels, toilet paper and cleaning supplies until Oct. 31 at 960 William Hilton Parkway.
- The Island Packet and Beaufort Gazette will accept bottled water donations between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. weekdays at the newspaper's building at 10 Buck Island Rd.
Follow reporter Lucas High on Twitter at twitter.com/IPBG_Lucas.