- Tuesday: Positive Vibrations - Reggae Band
- Wednesday: Candace Woodson and the Domino Theory Band
- Thursday: The Steppinâ€™ Stones
- Friday: Music Madness Entertainment Details: 843-341-8316 or visit www.colignyplaza.com.
THE COASTAL DISCOVERY MUSEUM LIVE BUTTERFLIES, EXHIBITS AND MORE
- On the gorgeous and historical grounds of Honey Horn, located off the Cross Island Parkway on the north end of Hilton Head Island, the Coastal Discovery Museum offers nature, history and art exhibits, tours and a live butterfly enclosure. Enter the screened habitat for free by yourself, or learn hands-on from a museum guide about the different stages of a butterflyâ€™s life cycle. Tours are 10 a.m. Mondays and 3 p.m. Wednesdays. $5 children and $10 adults. Tel. 843-689-6767. ext. 223. Check the museumâ€™s website www.coastaldiscovery.org to learn more about self guided and docent-led nature walks, birdwatching, beach walks and other programs.
DOLPHIN AND NATURE CRUISES
- Wednesday and Friday, 3 p.m. Depart from Broad Creek Marina. An expert guide explains the history of the area and wildlife observed. One and a half hours. Call 843-689-6767 ext. 223. Adults $19, children $13.
- Learn about animals of the Lowcountry every Wednesday from June 15-Aug. 10. Get to know a live barred owl, corn snake, alligator, opossum, flying squirrel, armadillo and more. Programs are at 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. Cost is $12 for adults and $7 for children. Reservations required by calling 843-689-6767 ext. 223 or online at www.coastaldiscovery.org Also see page 39.