FUN AT SHELTER COVE HARBOURTHE SHANNON TANNER SHOW
- Energetic, toe-tapping shows featuring sing-alongs, guest appearances on-stage by children. From Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, two shows Monday-Friday at 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Waterfront, Shelter Cove Harbour Gazebo. Details: 843- 785-1106.
- Fireworks will be at dusk Tuesdays June 14 to Aug. 9 (except July 5), and also July 4. Food, crafts and live entertainment from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at Shelter Cove Harbour. For more information about activities, call 843-785-1106.
- Cappy the Clown performs from 6-9:30 p.m. Sunday through Friday all summer. Kids' activities including face painting and bouncy houses.Nightly live entertainment at San Miguel's and Scott's Fish Market.
- Tuesdays, June 22-Aug. 10 from 7-10 p.m. Free family fun night featuring D.J. "Jeff Taylor" from 103.1 The Drive, concession stand and a great view of the fireworks.
- Thursday nights June 17, July 8 and Aug. 5. Event opens from 4:30-7 p.m. Children will enjoy a variety of blow up water rides, carnival games, music and more. $5 per child.
- Monday and Wednesday from 10-11 a.m. in the kiosk: Yostie the Puppeteer. Evening Entertainment is from 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the kiosk area.
- Monday: Monday Night Magic with Gary Maurer Special toThe Island Packet Cappy the Clown entertains at Shelter Cove Harbour.