Two carriages owned by Sea Island Carriage Co. sit at 1411 Duke St. in Beaufort in this file photograph from February 2013.
Two carriages owned by Sea Island Carriage Co. sit at 1411 Duke St. in Beaufort in this file photograph from February 2013. Staff Photo
Two carriages owned by Sea Island Carriage Co. sit at 1411 Duke St. in Beaufort in this file photograph from February 2013. Staff Photo

Beaufort's bickering about horses can ruin a good story

June 26, 2014 07:58 PM

More Videos

  • How did Burnt Church Road get its name? These Bluffton residents weigh in

    Nobody knows for sure, but everyone has an opinion. Here's how a gaggle of Blufftonians answered the question: 'how did Burnt Church Road get its name?'

About David Lauderdale

David Lauderdale

@thatslauderdale

David Lauderdale writes about the people, culture, traditions and issues of the South Carolina Lowcountry.