Our state has the chance to be the first adult in a room full of primary states. As we vote in the Republican primary, we must vote as adults and not vote for a childlike, immature and shallow man who:
▪ Ridicules the appearance and physical limitations of others.
▪ Refers to women in unflattering and derogatory terms.
▪ Calls his critics and opponents childish names in the middle of his temper tantrums.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Uses potty-mouth phrases in public forums.
▪ Insults entire nations and cultures with broad-brushed accusations.
▪ Threatens to start trade wars with 45 percent tariffs on large-trading nations.
▪ Suggests murderous leaders who kill journalists are good models for governing.
▪ Has no concrete plans or programs to fix our nation’s ills except “I will fix it.”
Not that I need to identify Donald Trump as the childlike person I am describing, but you get my drift.
Please join with those of us who want to elevate the campaign dialogue to the level of real potential solutions, not just angry rhetoric with no realistic solutions put forth.
Let’s vote like adults and eliminate this angry child from his bully pulpit.