This should clarify why voting Democratic is best for the country and you personally.
Republican issues raised on the campaign trail (most promote fear and hate without evidence):
1. Federal regulations are a jackboot strangling everyone. (There are fewer now than eight years ago.)
2. Obamacare is a disaster. (All evidence indicates the opposite.)
Never miss a local story.
3. Taxes are too high. (Composite taxes the lowest since 1950.)
4. Constitutional rights are being violated left and right. (None are ever noted.)
5. Sanctuary cities are endangering citizens. (Caring for people endangers others?)
6. The terrorists are beating us. They will be here soon. (Always promote fear; it gets votes.)
7. Russia and China are laughing at us. (No evidence and what does this mean anyway?)
8. Pulling America back from the abyss requires daily prayer and a political awakening. (This nonsense needs no comment.)
Democratic issues raised on the campaign trail (evidence exists):
1. Wages are stagnant. (Clear evidence that Reaganomics created this in the mid 1980s.)
2. Workers have been left behind by the economic recovery. (See above.)
3. Guns are rampant. Toughen gun laws. (The gun culture is out of control.)
4. The big banks are greedy and reckless. (No rational person disagrees.)
5. Police misconduct must be dealt with. (Unfortunately, this is increasing.)
6. Climate change threatens environmental catastrophe. (Only those who do not read can disagree.)
7. Rein in Wall Street (to avert another financial disaster).
It is obvious who should be elected.
Hilton Head Island