November 16, 2013

Bluffton must limit its role in move

Kudos to Bluffton resident Garfield Moss for his interest in moving the century-old Graves House from Calhoun Street to property he owns on Lawrence and Wharf streets Built in 1908 by a ship's carpenter from Maine, the Graves House is one of more than 80 contributing structures in Bluffton's historic district.

Related content


Editor's Choice Videos