Rep. Mark Sanford will be in Beaufort County Tuesday and Wednesday as part of a week-long visit through his 1st Congressional District.
Sanford's Tuesday schedule is as follows:
- 10:30 a.m.: F-35 fly-in at Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort
- 12:30 p.m.: Neighborhood office hours at Moon Mi Pizza, 15 State of Mind St., Bluffton
- 2 p.m.: Bluffton Township Fire District Station 30 at the corner of Burnt Church and Ulmer roads, Bluffton
- 3 p.m.: The Island Packet and The Beaufort Gazette, 10 Buck Island Road, Bluffton
- 5 p.m.: "Open Door after 4," at 903 Port Republic St., Beaufort. Constituents must call 843-810-4690 at 9 a.m. Tuesday to schedule a meeting time.
- 10:15 a.m.: New South Shirts with Beaufort Regional Chamber of Commerce president Stephen Murray, 12 John Galt Road, Beaufort
- 10:45 a.m.: Earl's Body Shop, 110 Industrial Village Road, Beaufort
- 12 p.m.: The Rotary Club of Beaufort, 70 Lady's Island Drive