Several roads will be closed for the annual Bluffton Christmas Parade on Saturday.
The following roads will be closed in Old Town:
▪ Pritchard Street from Bruin Road south to Bridge Street.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Bridge Street from Burnt Church Road west to Calhoun Street.
▪ Calhoun Street from Bridge Street north to May River Road.
▪ May River Road/Highway 46 from Calhoun Street to Buck Island Road.
▪ Pin Oak Street from May River Road north to Eighth Avenue.
▪ Eighth and Ninth Avenue from Pin Oak Street east to Goethe Road.
▪ Goethe Road from Eighth Avenue south to May River Road.
All vehicles parked on any of these roads past 7 a.m. on the morning of the parade are subject to being towed, according to a Bluffton Police Department news release.
Parking for the parade is available at Oyster Factory Park, on the Promenade and along Bluffton Road in marked spaces.
Parade participants can park at Red Cedar Elementary School before the parade begins. Participants are encouraged to park in the rear of the school along Persimmon Street since the front parking lot will be reserved for floats and vehicles to disembark at the end of the parade, the release said.
The parade begins at 10 a.m.