The following reports were released Sunday by the Beaufort County Sheriff's Office:
HILTON HEAD ISLAND
- Delander Court: Keymarks scratched on car, canvas of car torn and sugar put in car's gas tank. Damage: $2,280.
- Waterside Drive: Keymarks scratched on van. Damage: $250.
- Dunmore Court: Windows cracked from gunshots. Damage: $500.
Never miss a local story.
- Pope Avenue, Wild Wing Cafe: Club Car golf cart worth $2,500 stolen.
- Orage Lane: Single-wide mobile home worth $5,000 stolen.
- Dillon Road: Suitcases and cash worth $2,000 stolen in runaway juvenile case.
ST. HELENA ISLAND
Arbor Lane: Kindle Fire worth $250 stolen.
Compiled by staff writer Sarah Bowman