The following reports were released Saturday and Sunday by the Beaufort County Sheriff's Office:
- Trask Parkway, Backyard Bar: Two vehicle tires damaged and $65 stolen. Damage: $300.
- Roseida Road: Vehicle beaten with shovel. Damage: $4,500.
- Horton Drive: Four windows broken during argument. Value: $500.
Laurel Bay Road, Laurel Bay Bingo: Single shot fired while Beaufort County Sheriff's Office deputies were on patrol because of a large party. A 9mm shell casing was recovered. No injuries or suspects.
Riverchase Boulevard, The Oaks: Ignition damaged on 2008 Ford F450 King Ranch and middle console lid worth $800 stolen. Damage: $200.
- Bluffton Parkway, Lakes at Myrtle Park: White box trailer, Skil saw, Delta table saw worth a total of $1,540 stolen.
- East Morningside Drive, Sandy Pointe: Radio, gold and diamond wedding band worth a total of $835 stolen.
- Belleview Circle West: Lawn mower, generator and air compressor worth a total of $1,200 taken from shed.
- Goethe Hill Road, UPS: iPhone, wallet, credit cards and $160 reported stolen. Total value: $862.
- Crescent Moon Bend: Diamond ring reportedly stolen and sold to Fast Freddy's Pawn Shop. Recovered. Value: $700.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND
- South Forest Beach, Seascape Villas: 2008 Acura TL struck in parking lot during hit-and-run. Damage: $1,500.
- Sandpiper Street: Argument over rent money led to mirror damaged on 2007 Ford Focus ($100) and dent on driver's side of 2002 Toyota Sienna ($300).
Shelter Cove, Kroger: iPhone 5 left at grocery store and taken by unknown person.
ST. HELENA ISLAND
Melody Lane: Residence broken into and Xbox, Playstation 3 and controller, and various games worth a total of $600 stolen.
Big Estates Road: Black 1998 BMW 328i stolen from victim's driveway.