A Burton family was temporarily displaced from their home following a fire Saturday, according to the Burton Fire Department.
Crews called to the home in the 1400 block of Pine Grove Road about 2 p.m. found flames and smoke spilling from the structure, Lt. Chris Moyer said. The residents had made their way outside, uninjured, he said.
Firefighters extinguished the fire, which caused about $5,000 in damage.
The fire began on the porch and was not suspicious in nature, Moyer said. A cigarette may have sparked the blaze, he said.