The following reports were released Sunday, Monday and Tuesday by the Beaufort Police Department and Beaufort County Sheriff's Office:
- Hamar Street: Glass door broken. Damage: $300.
- Ivy Lane: Car window smashed. Damage: $300.
- Blacksmith Circle, Iron Gate: Items worth $4,440 stolen.
- Fording Island Road: Phone worth $300 stolen.
- Fording Island Road: Phone worth $470 stolen.
- Bluffton Parkway: Vehicle worth $10,000 stolen.
- May River Road, Pepper's Porch: Air-conditioning unit worth $2,500 stolen. Window broken. Damage: $300.
- Shanklin Road: Six tires punctured. Damage: $1,037.
- Coinbow Loop: Cash totaling $715 stolen.
- Grackle Lane, Aubudon Woods: Jewelry worth $10,470 stolen from home.
- Parris Island Gateway: Items worth $2,165 stolen from home.
- Alfred Lane: Items worth $1,570 stolen from truck bed.
- Wilborn Road, Hilton Head Island High School: Laptop worth $250 stolen.
- Jib Sail Court, Yacht Cove: Black Jack leather jacket, black Michael Kors wallet, gift card worth a total of $375 stolen.
- Helmsman Way, Yacht Club of Hilton Head: Motorless 14-foot Carolina Skiff, single-axle trailer worth a total of $3,000 stolen.
- Folly Field Road, Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort: Air-conditioning unit worth $1,600 stolen.
- Park Lane: Blue mo-ped worth $600 stolen.
- Lady's Island Drive: Phone worth $500 stolen from truck.
- Robin Drive: Items worth $350 stolen.
- Sams Point Road, Food Lion: Beer, beef worth $350 stolen from store.
- Martin Lane: Clothes burned during dispute. Damage: $200.
- Kiwi Lane: Items worth $2,950 stolen from home.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND
ST. HELENA ISLAND
Never miss a local story.