A chimney fire at a Bluffton home Saturday afternoon caused minimal damage, according to the Bluffton Township Fire District.
Firefighters could see flames coming from the chimney when they arrived at the Alston Park at New Riverside home on Wyndham Drive about 12:30 p.m., fire district spokesman Randy Hunter said.
The flames were extinguished quickly, Hunter said.
At least one resident was home at the time but no injuries were reported and the house is still inhabitable, according to Hunter.
Never miss a local story.
A damage estimate was not available Saturday afternoon.