The sixth annual ornament from the ABLE Foundation, the Disabilities Foundation for Beaufort County, is available for purchase.
The $15 ornament features a starfish. It was created locally and was commissioned from Buf's in Beaufort, according to a news release. Proceeds will benefit Camp Treasure Chest, a summer camp for children with special needs.
Ornaments are available at:
- Smiles by Wyles Dentistry, 27A Kemmerlin Lane, Lady's Island.
- Budget Print, 510 Carteret St., Beaufort.
- Harbor Island Beach and Racquet Club, Harbor Island.
- New Image Salon, 1615 Paris Ave., Port Royal.
- Herban Marketplace, 1211 Newcastle St., Beaufort.
- Technical College of the Lowcountry, building 2, 921 Ribaut Road, Beaufort.
- Dawn Frank, CPA, 572 Sea Island Parkway, St. Helena Island.
- Lulu Burgess, 917 Bay St., suite E, Beaufort.
- Mango's Fine Island Gifts and Apparel, 1 Tarpon Blvd., suite 103, Fripp Island.
- Offices of Disabilities and Special Needs, 100 Clear Water Way, Beaufort.