Beaufort News

June 18, 2014 9:27 PM

Students who failed high school exit exam can now petition for diplomas

The Beaufort County School District has settled on a process to allow former students to petition to receive their high school diploma if they failed the exit exam but met all other graduation requirements.

Related content



Editor's Choice Videos