A fire at a home in Burton has left a family of four temporarily displaced.
A small stove fire at a mobile home in the Deerfield Mobile Home Park off Bruce K. Smalls Drive occurred at about 6 a.m. Thursday, Burton Fire District Chief Debora Lewis said.
Firefighters extinguished the fire in about 10 minutes. No one was injured, but the family -- a grandmother, her son and his two sons -- will be out of their home temporarily.
Lewis said the fire caused some minor damage to electrical wires, which will need to be repaired before the family moves back in.
Never miss a local story.
The Red Cross provided the family with short-term shelter and referrals to partner agencies to assist with their long-term recovery.