Town of Bluffton recently put out a call to residents to fill vacancies on its various boards and commissions
Vacancies are as follows:
- Beautification Committee: Two vacancies
- Board of Zoning Appeals: One vacancy
- Don Ryan Center for Innovation Board of Directors: Three vacancies
- Public Safety Citizens Committee: One vacancy (must live or own business in Historic District)
- Southern Corridor Review Board: One vacancy
Descriptions of each board and commission are locatedon the town's website
.Each application will be reviewed on behalf of Town Council for final approval.
Details: Call Kim Chapman, executive assistant to the mayor and town manager, at 843-706-4505.