Hilton Head Restaurant Week is known for delivering delicious food, but what about the booze.
If you are hoping to enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail with your meal, check out these eight restaurants that have included alcohol as part of their menu for Restaurant Week.
▪ Ela’s on the Water - They are offering a wine pairing option on their restaurant week menu.
▪ The Pearl Kitchen and Bar - This restaurant has a wine pairing option with their tasting menu. This is a sister restaurant to Ela’s on the Water and is located in Bluffton.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Hilton Head Distillery - They are giving you the option of choosing two cocktails from their four featured cocktails to accompany their appetizer selection.
▪ It’s Greek To Me - This restaurant is offering $7 off of any bottle of wine and 1/2 off of certain appetizers with the purchase of two entrees.
▪ Java Burrito Company - Their freshly squeezed margaritas are $3 during restaurant week.
▪ Rockfish Seafood & Steaks - They are offering a wine pairing option to their menu.
▪ Cowboy Brazilian Steakhouse - For your first course, you get your choice of house wine, domestic beer, or a house cocktail.
▪ Stellini Italian Restaurant - You get your choice of one of two paired wines or a soft drink with your meal.
You have until Feb. 10 to participate in the 10th annual Hilton Head Chamber Restaurant Week so enjoy, but drive safely.