The Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce is accepting nominations for business and individual awards for its 2015 Bluffton Business Awards. Nominations may be submitted to recognize businesses and individuals in for-profit, nonprofit, educational and civic roles throughout the Greater Bluffton community.
- Business of the Year (there will be two winners, one for a business with more than 10 employees and one for a business with 10 or fewer employees)
- Regional Economic Impact Award
- Nonprofit Organization of the Year
- Business Startup of the Year
- Outstanding Person of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Professional Education and Development Person of the Year
- Good Heart Award
- Rookie of the Year
- Memorial Award
Honorees do not have to be a Chamber of Commerce member and only need to live or work in 29909, 29910, 29927 or 29936. The deadline to submit nominations is Nov. 30.
Never miss a local story.