The Community Emergency Response Team will host five classes in August for training to provide assistance to your family or neighbors in the event of an emergency or natural disaster.
The course is free and taught in five sessions, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the following dates:
- Aug. 4: Personal Preparedness and Hazard Mitigation
- Aug. 6: Disaster Medical 1
- Aug. 11: Fire Suppression and Disaster Search Techniques
- Aug. 13: Disaster Medical 2 and CERT Organization
- Aug. 16: Disaster Psychology and Terrorism Response and Completion Exercise
For more information or to register, call Julie Dimitrov at 843-812-2189 or firstname.lastname@example.org