Aerial photographs of the Bluffton Parkway flyover released Tuesday illustrate the progress made since construction started last May.
Work on the flyover is expected to draw to a close in late fall 2015, according to an update from Beaufort County. The photos were taken May 5.
Those working, living or driving in the area of the construction are urged to use caution and abide by all enforceable traffic laws for their own safety and the safety of workers.
Never miss a local story.
- Many concrete columns and bridge foundations constructed.
- Foundation and column work over marsh expected to be finished in June.
- Building up embankments.
- Placing asphalt.
- Temporary lane re-striping.
- Setting temporary concrete barriers on U.S. 278.
- Night lane closures expected.