The Island Recreation Association and Hargray Communications announced the winners of the 19th annual Wingfest on Monday.
Held Saturday at Shelter Cove Community Park, Wingfest benefits the Island Recreation Association's scholarship fund for children.
Three celebrity judges tasted wings and rated them in a judge's choice contest, and Wingfest attendees voted on a people's choice award throughout the day.
The celebrity judges agreed that 2 Fat 2 Fly had the most creative Wingfest entry, according to a news release. 2 Fat 2 Fly is a food truck out of Columbia known for stuffed chicken wings.
Never miss a local story.
- First place: Absolute Islander
- Second place: One Hot Mama's
- Third place: Wild Wing Cafè
- First place: Cheap Seats Tavern
- Second Place: The Smokehouse
- Third place: The Hilton Head Fire & Rescue Division