The Bridges Preparatory School board will meet at 7 p.m. Aug. 22 at the school, 1001 Boundary St., Beaufort.
Agenda items include updates from the board's eduction, facilities and grants committees, and a report from the chairman and treasurer.
The full agenda is as follows:
- 6 p.m.: executive session on contractual matters
- 7 p.m.: public session begins with approval of the agenda and a statement of compliance with the Freedom of Information act
- Public comment
- Chairman's report
- Head of School report
- Committee reports from: business, education, facilities, fundraising, governance/outreach and grants
- Treasurer's report on increasing the scope of work
- Planning and implementation grant report
- Consent agenda: approval of meeting minutes