UPDATE: Please note that the Bob Mastellar talk scheduled for Jan. 28 has been moved to Feb. 4 because of inclement weather.
The Heritage Library and Coastal Discovery Museum will host presentations this year about the history of Hilton Head Island's modern development.
Cost is $25 a person and $40 per couple. All events are at 6 p.m. at Coligny Theater:
- March 11: J.R. Richardson, "Coming of Age on Hilton Head Island"
- May 20: Thomas Barnwell Jr., "Hilton Head Shrimpers' Co-op and the BASF Conflict"
- Sept. 23: Rebekah Dobrasko, "Lowcountry Schools From 1920-1970"
- Nov. 18: Robert Onorato, "The Development of Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove"
- Tuesday, Feb. 4 (MOVED): Bob Mastellar, "My Life and Times With Charles Fraser"
Call the Heritage Library at 843-686-6560 or Coastal Discovery Museum at 843-689-6767 to register.