Roads will be closed, traffic will be rerouted and parking will be limited in Savannah on Saturday for the Veterans Day Parade.
The parade will start at 10 a.m. and will run down Abercorn, Liberty, Montgomery, Broughton and Price streets, according to a map provided by the Savannah Chatham Metropolitan Police Department.
The reviewing stand will be situated at Broughton Street and Bull Street, and the staging area will be on Abercorn Street from Duffy Street to Gaston Street, between Lincoln Street and Drayton Street. Parade participants will have a disband area on Price Street from Broughton Street to Oglethorpe Avenue.
Parking will not be allowed on the following streets — and towing will be enforced at the owner’s expense — from 6 a.m. Saturday until after the parade is over:
Never miss a local story.
▪ Abercorn Street from Duffy Street to Liberty Street
▪ Liberty Street from Abercorn Street to Montgomery Street
▪ Montgomery Street from Liberty Street to Broughton Street
▪ Broughton Street from Montgomery Street to Price Street
▪ Price Street from Broughton Street to Oglethorpe Avenue
Traffic will be rerouted away from these areas, according to police. Parking around the staging area will be limited as early as 12:01 a.m. Friday. Traffic is expected to be back to normal by about 2 p.m. Saturday.