This summer Candice Glover announced the release of her debut album, "Music Speaks," originally expected July 16, had been pushed back to Oct. 8.
On Sept. 30, she announced her album release had once again been delayed, this time until Feb. 18.
The album, however, was accidentally released at midnight of Oct. 8, according to Glover's Facebook page.
Several fans responded to Glover's post on Facebook, saying they had pre-ordered the album and received an email from iTunes saying it was ready to download. However, they reported the album would not download from the iTunes stores.
On Tuesday morning, Glover posted on her Facebook page: "Good morning! Sorry for the confusion. Apparently Music Speaks came out at midnight last night when it wasn't supposed to. As soon as I have more info on everything I will let you know. Thank you for all your positive tweets and posts! Charting at #4 on iTunes is amazing. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! #MusicSpeaks."
- "Glover album release pushed to next year"
- "'Idol' Candice Glover helps raise $16,000 for Beaufort County cancer center"
- "Glover to release album in Oct., perform at all-star game"
- "'So happy to be home,' 'Idol' winner Glover treats crowd to old, new songs"
- "'American Idol' winner Candice Glover: 'I don't want it to make me a diva'"
- "'American Idol' season 12 winner Candice Glover: 'For some strange reason, I just knew it would work out'"
- "America voted: It's Candice! Glover takes 'American Idol' crown; Kree Harrison places second"