Popping sounds from an early Monday morning Port Royal, SC house fire on Cedar Creek Circle in the Shadow Moss subdivision woke up the people sleeping inside. The fire started near a garbage can and spread to the home's attic and roof.
Jackson Bell was born when his parents lived in Laurel Bay. He’s been diagnosed with an alphabet soup of ailments, and he gets his nutrition through a feeding tube. His mother believes it has to do with the mold and contamination at Laurel Bay.
Brooke Everly of Beaufort County SC graduates from The Citadel in Charleston in May 2018 at age 19 after earning associate degrees from the Technical College of the Lowcountry while graduating in the class of 2016 at Whale Branch Early College High School.
The City of Beaufort/Town of Port Royal Fire Department stopped a house fire before it reached too much of the attic or caused the home to collapse early Monday morning. Firefighters say three residents and five cats escaped the fire uninjured.
City of Beaufort/Town of Port Royal Fire DepartmentAshley Jean Reese