Charles "Charlie" Hamilton, 64, of Port Royal and husband of Myrna Jones Hamilton, died Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2014, at Beaufort Memorial Hospital. Arrangements by Marshel's Wright-Donaldson Home for Funerals.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- The Hilton Head Island St. Patricks Day Parade 2014
- Hilton Head St. Patrick's Day parade avoids bad weather, draws big crowds
- 2 Marine veterans turned authors to sign books at Parris Island
- School district to revamp sick-day policy; hopes to keep teachers in classrooms
- NCAA Tournament: UVA joins Florida, Arizona, Wichita State as No. 1 seeds
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Carl Edwards wins in surprise finish at Bristol
- Still amazed, Glavine tours baseball Hall of Fame
- Our Amazing Rose wins Big A feature
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Study Break: 'I love a good bargain'
- On Stage: Main Street Youth Theatre takes on Broadway's 'Music of the Night'
- Photos and video: Hilton Head Island Wine and Food Festival
- What's her secret?: 'Love them, kiss them, hug them'
- County makes right call on reserve fund changes
- Equitable outcome should be our goal
- Thankful to live in US where I enjoy freedom
- Earlier school start time is good and bad for kids
- Bluffton to discuss undisclosed business for Buckwalter Place
- Putin recognizes Crimean independence
- Texas makes final push for insurance enrollment
- New uncertainty about missing Malaysian plane
- Local Deals