The Town of Bluffton Public Development Corporation Board will meet on Nov. 7 to adopt its 2014 financial year operating budget. The board will also adopt strategic and action plans, and present available funds to Buckwalter Place capital projects. For the complete agenda, click here.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Report: Marine could become first from SC to receive Medal of Honor since Vietnam War
- Hit-and-run cases rise in Beaufort County
- Couple request class-action status in lawsuit against Hilton Head timeshare
- Hilton Head security officer, deputy honored for service
- C.A. Johnson beats Whale Branch boys in OT for 1A state title
- Alabama's Meadow, Duke women leading Darius Rucker tournament at Long Cove
- Bluffton boys fight off Beaufort High to win Beaufort Cup, 2-1
- Prep Roundup, March 8: Beaufort High girls win Diamond Hornets track meet
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Voice for the Lowcountry birds sings sad song
- Public officials must first show need for tax increase
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Leonard Pitts Jr.: Laughter and grief belong together
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- BAE report says Ukraine has faced cyberattacks
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Interpol: Passports on flights must be checked
- Local Deals