Frances Elizabeth Murray, 85, of Hilton Head Island died Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, at her residence. A Mass of Christian Burial will be at 10:30 a.m. Monday at St. Francis By the Sea Catholic Church. Donations may be made to Hospice Care of the Lowcountry or Literacy Volunteers. Arrangements by The Island Funeral Home & Crematory.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Report: Marine could become first from SC to receive Medal of Honor since Vietnam War
- Hit-and-run cases rise in Beaufort County
- Couple request class-action status in lawsuit against Hilton Head timeshare
- Hilton Head security officer, deputy honored for service
- C.A. Johnson beats Whale Branch boys in OT for 1A state title
- Alabama's Meadow, Duke women leading Darius Rucker tournament at Long Cove
- Bluffton boys fight off Beaufort High to win Beaufort Cup, 2-1
- Prep Roundup, March 8: Beaufort High girls win Diamond Hornets track meet
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Not all grocery stores need to be huge boxes
- Lawmakers learning about how they can help
- SC better off without education chief, Zais
- Vt. bus drivers, union reach deal, averting strike
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- NY Sen. Gillibrand pushes lower childcare costs
- Local Deals