Icyphine Mae Spencer, 81, of Beaufort and mother of Andre Spencer, died Friday, Sept. 13, 2013, at Beaufort Memorial Hospital. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Second Jordan Baptist Church in Burton, with burial in Sixteen Gates Cemetery in Beaufort. A viewing will be at the church from 10 a.m. Wednesday until the funeral. There will be no viewing after the eulogy. Arrangements by Marshel's Wright-Donaldson Home for Funerals.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Report: Marine could become first from SC to receive Medal of Honor since Vietnam War
- Hit-and-run cases rise in Beaufort County
- Couple request class-action status in lawsuit against Hilton Head timeshare
- Hilton Head security officer, deputy honored for service
- C.A. Johnson beats Whale Branch boys in OT for 1A state title
- Alabama's Meadow, Duke women leading Darius Rucker tournament at Long Cove
- Bluffton boys fight off Beaufort High to win Beaufort Cup, 2-1
- Prep Roundup, March 8: Beaufort High girls win Diamond Hornets track meet
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Not all grocery stores need to be huge boxes
- Lawmakers learning about how they can help
- SC better off without education chief, Zais
- Study recommends Green River dam removal
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Vt. bus drivers, union reach deal to avert strike
- Local Deals