Daniel and Laurie Clare of Hilton Head Island announce the engagement of their son, Alexander Chleboski Clare of Atlanta, to Laura Margaret Hysell of Atlanta, daughter of Alyce Hysell of Bentonville, Ark., and the late Frank Hysell. The bride-elect received a Bachelor of Science degree in Supply Chain Management from Auburn University. She is a Senior Analyst at Home Depot Corporate Office in Atlanta. The groom-elect received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting at Auburn University and a masters in Accounting from Georgia Southern University. He is an Associate at KPMG in Atlanta. A wedding is planned for Oct. 19, 2013.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Report: Marine could become first from SC to receive Medal of Honor since Vietnam War
- Hit-and-run cases rise in Beaufort County
- Couple request class-action status in lawsuit against Hilton Head timeshare
- Hilton Head security officer, deputy honored for service
- C.A. Johnson beats Whale Branch boys in OT for 1A state title
- Alabama's Meadow, Duke women leading Darius Rucker tournament at Long Cove
- Bluffton boys fight off Beaufort High to win Beaufort Cup, 2-1
- Prep Roundup, March 8: Beaufort High girls win Diamond Hornets track meet
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Not all grocery stores need to be huge boxes
- Lawmakers learning about how they can help
- SC better off without education chief, Zais
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- For domestic violence victims, promise in GPS
- Jet may have turned; suspicious passengers checked
- Louisiana Tech will offer online MBA
- Local Deals