Becca and Jason Davis of Bluffton announce the birth of a son, Benjamin Patrick Davis, at 2:32 a.m. July 16 at Beaufort Memorial Hospital. The newborn weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces, and measured 20.5 inches. He has a sister, Abigail, 4. Maternal grandparents are the Rev. Dr. Jim and Joy Parrish of Rock Hill. Paternal grandfather is the Rev. Jerry Davis of Leesville.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Report: Marine could become first from SC to receive Medal of Honor since Vietnam War
- Hit-and-run cases rise in Beaufort County
- Couple request class-action status in lawsuit against Hilton Head timeshare
- Hilton Head security officer, deputy honored for service
- C.A. Johnson beats Whale Branch boys in OT for 1A state title
- Alabama's Meadow, Duke women leading Darius Rucker tournament at Long Cove
- Bluffton boys fight off Beaufort High to win Beaufort Cup, 2-1
- Prep Roundup, March 8: Beaufort High girls win Diamond Hornets track meet
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Not all grocery stores need to be huge boxes
- Lawmakers learning about how they can help
- SC better off without education chief, Zais
- NY Sen. Gillibrand pushes lower childcare costs
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Nebraska Farm Bureau offers farm bill guidance
- Local Deals