The Town of Hilton Head Island Planning Commission will meet at 9 a.m. Wednesday in the Benjamin M. Racusin Council Chambers at Town Hall. Among the agenda items is a request from Noreen McMullin on behalf of Stewart Collins proposing to amend the allowed uses of the properties at 421, 425 and 427 Squire Pope Road to add embarkation, watercraft rentals and other water-oriented uses. Click here for the full agenda.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- More high school classes to be offered to Beaufort County middle-schoolers
- Jobs program for National Guard members expanding to include all military branches
- Former Hilton Head resident, Army veteran jailed in Pa. to face murder trial in May
- Plans for Southside Park dog park, walking path move ahead
- There's a lot to 'like' about our sports coverage
- Duke golfers, freshman Yu Liu rule Darius Rucker Intercollegiate
- USC Beaufort golfers set for Sand Shark Classic, Hilton Head Lakes Invitational
- Dataw Island Club to host golfers for Taylor Made-adidas Intercollegiate tournament
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ways to raise a confident, happy kid -- hint: don't just tell her she's the best
- Join us on Twitter, play bingo during episode 2 of 'Southern Charm'
- Dad tries to keep up with 10-year-old while on wheels
- What's her secret?: 'Savor and relish the time you have with your family'
- Doyle McManus: Obama and the diplomacy pendulum
- Dan K. Thomasson: Eliot Ness's credentials are untouchable
- Women have come a long way, but have far to go
- A bailout for Ukrainians, by Ukrainians?
- Black Twitter growing into online force
- Americans riding public transit in record numbers
- American Airlines, JetBlue ending agreement
- Survey: Uninsured rate drops; health law cited
- Local Deals