The Town of Hilton Head Island Planning Commission will meet at 9 a.m. Wednesday in the Benjamin M. Racusin Council Chambers at Town Hall. Among the agenda items is a request from Noreen McMullin on behalf of Stewart Collins proposing to amend the allowed uses of the properties at 421, 425 and 427 Squire Pope Road to add embarkation, watercraft rentals and other water-oriented uses. Click here for the full agenda.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Report: Marine could become first from SC to receive Medal of Honor since Vietnam War
- Hit-and-run cases rise in Beaufort County
- Couple request class-action status in lawsuit against Hilton Head timeshare
- Hilton Head security officer, deputy honored for service
- C.A. Johnson defeats Whale Branch boys in OT for 1A state title
- Whale Branch tough to get past; just ask some coaches
- Palmetto Bluff hosting 2nd half marathon on Sunday
- Nelson leads rain-shortened eGolf Tour event at Callawassie
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Not all grocery stores need to be huge boxes
- Lawmakers learning about how they can help
- SC better off without education chief, Zais
- Hargray raising cable, Internet prices; more fee hikes likely
- New prizes at stake at annual piano competition
- Controversy marks Newsweek's comeback
- Bigger pig pens create challenges for farmers
- Local Deals