John Irwin Hines, 74, of Beaufort and husband of Kay Lincoln Hines, died Monday, July 8, 2013, at Duke University Hospital in Durham, N.C. Funeral services will be at 3 p.m. Friday at Anderson Funeral Home and Crematory, with burial to follow in Forest Lawn Cemetery. Donations may be made to HELP of Beaufort, P. O. Box 472, Beaufort, S.C. 29901.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Jobs program for National Guard members expanding to include all military branches
- Former Hilton Head resident, Army veteran jailed in Pa. to face murder trial in May
- Plans for Southside Park dog park, walking path move ahead
- More high school classes to be offered to Beaufort County middle-schoolers
- There's a lot to 'like' about our sports coverage
- Duke golfers, freshman Yu Liu rule Darius Rucker Intercollegiate
- USC Beaufort golfers set for Sand Shark Classic, Hilton Head Lakes Invitational
- Dataw Island Club to host golfers for Taylor Made-adidas Intercollegiate tournament
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ways to raise a confident, happy kid -- hint: don't just tell her she's the best
- Join us on Twitter, play bingo during episode 2 of 'Southern Charm'
- Dad tries to keep up with 10-year-old while on wheels
- What's her secret?: 'Savor and relish the time you have with your family'
- Women have come a long way, but have far to go
- A bailout for Ukrainians, by Ukrainians?
- Cinco de Mayo ï¿½ a truly Mexican American holiday
- New nightclub dress code proves that fur is out
- Americans riding public transit in record numbers
- FMC plans to separate into 2 publicly companies
- Debt Adviser: Should I file bankruptcy for $12,000 debt?
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Local Deals