Erin West and Kevin Lewis of Beaufort announce the birth of a son, Keegan Donald Lewis, at 10:33 p.m. June 29 at Beaufort Memorial Hospital. The newborn weighed 6 pounds, 1 ounce and measured 19 inches. He has a sister, Alyssa, 10. Maternal grandparents are Cathy and Harry West of Bluffton. Paternal grandparents are Carolyn Lewis of Beaufort and Don Lewis of Florence, N.J.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Report: Marine could become first from SC to receive Medal of Honor since Vietnam War
- Hit-and-run cases rise in Beaufort County
- Couple request class-action status in lawsuit against Hilton Head timeshare
- Hilton Head security officer, deputy honored for service
- C.A. Johnson beats Whale Branch boys in OT for 1A state title
- Alabama's Meadow, Duke women leading Darius Rucker tournament at Long Cove
- Bluffton boys fight off Beaufort High to win Beaufort Cup, 2-1
- Prep Roundup, March 8: Beaufort High girls win Diamond Hornets track meet
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Not all grocery stores need to be huge boxes
- Lawmakers learning about how they can help
- SC better off without education chief, Zais
- WikiLeaks' Assange talks NSA, hints at more leaks
- Bigger pig pens create challenges for farmers
- US to assist in Malaysia air crash investigation
- Tee time part of Obama's Florida family vacation
- Local Deals