George Jaskiewicz Muchmore, 59, of St. Helena Island and husband of Angella Robinson Muchmore, died Sunday, July 14, 2013, at Beaufort Memorial Hospital. Memorial services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at his residence. Donations may be made to the THA Group, 1211 Newcastle St., Unit D, Beaufort, SC 29902. Arrangements by Anderson Funeral Home and Crematory.
- All News
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Election News
- Suppertime in Beaufort: Hot shrimp, Beaufort Whistlers and an Eagles tribute
- St. Helena man arrested in Thursday home invasion
- Thursday's Crime Reports
- Police, troopers increase traffic enforcement on US 278
- All-Area Boys Golf: Seahawks' Orischak, Eagles' Langhals earn top honors
- Hilton Head Dixie Boys advance to World Series
- 2014 All-Area Boys Track and Field: Beaufort's Michael Dickson named top athlete; Whale Branch's Brad Taracuk coach of year
- New coach Sirball expects young Hilton Head Prep volleyball team this season
- All Entertainment/Living
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- For country star Eric Paslay, it's all about 'writing a great song'
- Column: Gadget that costs $59.95 reforms health care, one step at a time
- Professional Opinion: Is it OK to sleep with your contacts in?
- Woody Allen on magic, movies, and life's meaning
- Good news blows in about wind coverage
- Trolley service better than a parking garage
- County Council right to nix sales tax proposal
- Another month passes, another Obama scandal
- TCL offering new courses in solar technology, avionics
- Local nonprofit organizations receive $145,436
- Child tax credit: Who gets it?
- Family feud sparks revolt at grocery store chain
- Local Deals