James W. Wescott, 64, of Seabrook and husband of Trish Wescott, died Thursday, May 23, 2013, at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. Arrangements by Anderson Funeral Home and Crematory.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Sunday's crime report March 9
- Man shot outside Beaufort party
- Home fire displaces St. Helena family
- Chisolm, wanted in 2-year-old's death, surrenders to Sheriff's Office
- Whale Branch tough to get past; just ask some coaches
- C.A. Johnson defeats Whale Branch in OT for Class 1A boys state title
- Palmetto Bluff hosting 2nd half marathon on Sunday
- Time lapse video of the Palmetto Bluff Half Marathon course
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Not all grocery stores need to be huge boxes
- Lawmakers learning about how they can help
- SC better off without education chief, Zais
- Hargray raising cable, Internet prices; more fee hikes likely
- New prizes at stake at annual piano competition
- Another bill, introduced in Senate, seeks to speed Port of Port Royal sale
- Tee time part of Obama's Florida family vacation
- Local Deals