Alandus Eugene "Gene Allen" Marshall, 72, of Florence and formerly of Beaufort, died Wednesday, May 8, 2013, at McLeod Regional Medical Center in Florence. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Smith's Funeral Home in Florence. Visitation will be at 1119 N. Elmgrove Ave. in Florence. Local arrangements by Marshel's Wright-Donaldson Home for Funerals.
- Beaufort News
- Local News
- State News
- Crime & Public Safety
- Politics & Elections
- Report: Marine could become first from SC to receive Medal of Honor since Vietnam War
- Hit-and-run cases rise in Beaufort County
- Couple request class-action status in lawsuit against Hilton Head timeshare
- Hilton Head security officer, deputy honored for service
- C.A. Johnson beats Whale Branch boys in OT for 1A state title
- Alabama's Meadow, Duke women leading Darius Rucker tournament at Long Cove
- Bluffton boys fight off Beaufort High to win Beaufort Cup, 2-1
- Prep Roundup, March 8: Beaufort High girls win Diamond Hornets track meet
- Movie Trailers
- Event Calendar
- Food & Drink
- Ruth Graham talks honesty, hope and being her father's daughter
- In Good Faith: 'We're celebrating life and all the good in life'
- In case you missed it in Lowcountry Life, March 9
- Sue Monk Kidd ideal author to tell story in 'The Invention of Wings'
- Voice for the Lowcountry birds sings sad song
- Public officials must first show need for tax increase
- Federal flood bill aims to help underwater S.C.
- Leonard Pitts Jr.: Laughter and grief belong together
- WikiLeaks' Assange talks NSA, hints at more leaks
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- US commerce secretary in Gulf ahead of Obama visit
- China's inflation rate eases to 2 pct in February
- Local Deals